Wairakei Primary School. Deputy-Principal position. 5MU. Year 1–6, decile 5, roll 340.
We offer a brilliant career opportunity for senior leadership in our very well-regarded school, located just 9km north of Taupo in Wairakei Village.
Taupo is the adventure capital of the central North Island and home of the Great Lake.
We have fantastic students and supportive families who work with our dedicated teaching and support staff for the benefit of our students. Our school offers great facilities, we are financially sound and we support and serve our thriving village and wider rural community.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven, collaborative senior leader who:
- maintains high expectations for self, staff and students
- uses effective communication to build strong relationships with students, staff, whānau and community
- is innovative and progressive in their approach to pedagogical practice and leadership
- utilises inclusive education practices to positively support and lead teachers to improve and develop their practice
- has the knowledge to analyse and apply teaching and learning data to raise student achievement
- values diversity and treats everybody fairly and equitably
- is energetic, highly motivated and willing to learn
You will be capable of taking on and developing in a senior leadership role, you can actively support the improvement of student achievement outcomes and you can positively work alongside our principal to help drive Wairakei Primary School forward.
If you are ready for your next career step, and you wish to join a high performing team in a successful school on a 4-5 year ERO review cycle, apply now!
Applications close: Monday April 23rd, 2018.
Job starts: Term 3, Monday July 23rd, 2018 (or earlier by negotiation).
For an application pack please email: email@example.com